Coconut shell charcoal briquettes produce high heat and consistent temperatures, are odourless, have no chemical additives, are flameless and produce minimal ash.
Not one tree is cut to produce coconut shell charcoal because it is harvested from coconut husks and shells. A chemistry-free process throughout all steps of production ensures a superior quality of eco-friendly charcoal which helps preserve the natural flavours of your food without leaving any unwanted odour.
Compare to traditional lump / wood charcoal and briquettes for barbecue :
• Made of 100% sustainable natural resources that promote a greener earth, while enjoying outdoor cooking.
• Longer burn hours (over two times longer compared to traditional lump/wood charcoal mean an economic advantage to
users, and also less frequency and handling is needed to replenish charcoal during cooking.
• Consistent heat makes cooking more manageable and the food is cooked evenly.
• Flameless during cooking ensures that food is roasted, instead of burned; providing a healthy and tasty food experience.
• Odourless with no chemical additives helps preserve the natural flavours of the food without leaving any unwanted smell.
• Minimal ash keeps the cooking area clean and easier clean-up.
• Minimal sparks during lighting and cooking.
• Requires less storage due to regular brick-shape of the charcoal and conveniently transported in a sturdy carton